Your first step to a successful office move is to pick a reliable, reputable, and affordable Utah moving company. There are many companies to choose from, so if you do your research, you will find that moving can be easy.
A few steps to follow when selecting a moving company:
Get an on-site estimate
Call at least three moving companies and request to have someone from each company do an on site estimate. This is the best way to begin the selection process. It is important that your estimator leaves you with a written estimate.
Have a List of Questions to Ask
A reputable moving company will be able to answer all of your questions. Some of these questions should include:
1) Do they work after hours or Saturday, and if so, is there an extra cost?
2) Do they pack and what is that cost?
3) Do they provide packing boxes and supplies?
4) Do they deliver packing supplies if you want to pack yourself? Is there a delivery fee?
5) Do they buy back their boxes when your office is unpacked?
6) Will they pick up your boxes? Is there a fee for a pick up?
7) Are they familiar with the building concerning parking availability and permits?
8) Do they provide material to protect marble, tile, or wood floors?
9) Can they provide a certificate of insurance required for many property managers?
10) Have they moved any other offices in or out of your building so you can check their references?
11) How long have they been in business?
Price isn’t Everything
Be careful not to make your choice simply on the least expensive bid. There are many factors to consider when choosing the best Utah moving company such as:
1) What is their reputation in the community?
2) Where are they located? Be sure the company doing your bid is the same company that will be moving you.
3) How is their customer service? How do they handle things such as scheduling changes, damage, and special requests you might have?
An estimate is the first step to your upcoming office move. Take it step by step and in no time, you will be completely moved to your new location.
Utah movers are here to help you with every step of the process!