“Moving you through life” is what Rocky Mountain Movers is all about. We know that a move into a retirement home is different than a move into a large family home and an office move is different from a residential move. There are many different needs of moving including an entire truckload of furniture, or just a single item.
Whatever stage you are in, whether it is moving in or out of an apartment, into a large home, an office move, or moving into a retirement community, we can help with all of those varying needs.
Here are a few suggestions to help us serve you better when you call your Utah movers:
1) You should know the city/state you are moving from and to.
2) It is best to know if you will be packing yourself or if you will require packing services and/or packing supplies.
3) Tell your Utah moving coordinator if you have any specialty items such as a safe, a piano, a pool table, a copy machine, etc.
4) Indicate if there are any flights of stairs or elevators at either location
5) Be prepared to discuss the furnishings you need moved. Are you going to move everything, or are you planning on selling or donating some of it?
6) Do you need storage? Are you looking for short or long term storage with your Utah movers or do you have a storage unit?
By knowing in advance the answers to these basic questions before you call, your Utah movers can better help you move from one stage of your life to the next. We have knowledgeable and helpful moving coordinators that can guide you through the process. Moving you through life is what we do.