Consider all the uses for shrink wrap:
1) All upholstered items such as chairs, sofas, and loveseats need to be shrink wrapped to keep them clean while being moved.
2) Wrap mattresses and box springs for moving. This is the best way to protect them from tears and also keep them clean.
3) All leather items should be shrink wrapped to protect the leather while being moved. Your Utah Movers will put a moving pad on each piece and then carefully wrap it in plastic.
4) Items such as dressers or cabinets will have a moving pad placed on them and then shrink wrapped. This keeps the doors and drawers from opening during your move.
5) If you are moving into storage, shrink wrap is a must! It will keep your items free from dust while they are being stored.
It is easy to order a roll of shrink wrap from your Utah Movers. Just tell them you want your items plastic wrapped and they can give you a cost for the wrap. Plus, they will wrap your items for you while they load the truck. This is a service that is well worth the time and money.